* In the general meeting or extraordinary general meeting, a member/fellow is empowered to deliver speech, to motion, to second the motion, and to vote for the motion.
* A member/fellow is empowered to be nominated and vote for election.
* A student member, prospective member, associate member, corporate member, or international member is impowered to deliver speech. But he or she does not have rights to vote for motion, vote for election, or be nominated.
* All members enjoy member privileges and priority to participate in events and training offered by the Association.
*IADA members can place a designation on their name cards to indicate their memberships, such as "Member of IADA", "Prospective Member of IADA”, and "Associate Member of IADA".
* A member shall attend the annual general meeting.
* All members abide by the IADA Constitution, Code of Conduct, and professional practices of the Association. If a member's misconduct jeopardizes the reputation and interest of the Association and its members, a disciplinary committee will be formed to decide on the cancellation of the member's membership. The Executive Committee will decide if further legal action is warranted.
* All members shall pay the entry and annual fees according to their membership category.
* All members shall actively participate in activities organized by the Association.